Wednesday, July 01, 2009






The week is flying by. I can't believe its July 1st already ! I wish it were summer all year round. Today was a great day to catch up on editing and posting. Check out the view events page for all the new websites! Marisa (my assistant, who is home for the summer from RIT where she studies Graphic Design) was here all day, helping me get caught up. Thanks Marisa!!! We designed new business cards today, so look forward to seeing them soon.....
Tonight I did senior pictures for Kristen. I have known Kristen for years from Birgit's. I was so excited to have the opportunity to shoot her senior pictures. She is an amazing girl, so easy to photograph. What a variety of different looks we were able to capture. I love using dramatic lighting/angles, it's my favorite way to shoot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home