Monday, July 27, 2009







This week I also had a chance to catch up with Mollie and Isabella. Isabella has been coming to see me regularly since she was a newborn(actually sooner, as we had a maternity session too). I love when I am able to start photographing a baby, watch them grow as a toddler, and continue to see them grow as young children. It's great to compare pictures from different sessions, and see how they've changed, as well as how much they look the same. At the end of one year it's nice to put a book together of all the sessions, as a keepsake album. Isabella danced up a storm, rode her rocking horse, and finally had a cuddle with mom (who is expecting again close to Isabella's Birthday)
I can't wait to meet the new baby, and see Isabella being a big sister!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home