Monday, July 27, 2009




This weekend I also got the chance to debut my first official kids birthday party with the dress up theme. Here's how it works: We start with the birthday girl(Brynleigh), having a photo taken all dressed up. Next, I make a custom invitation with her picture. On party day, I have all the dress ups, and each girl gets to make her own choices. Once they're ready, we do a mini photo shoot. I print up a photo of each girl to take home (in a frame) as a favor. The girls loved it, and were so excited to see how adorable they looked. Of course Ann and her mom are avid gardeners, so you couldn't ask for a more beautiful setting. It looked as if it were a professional outdoor studio setup. Now, we will design a custom thank you to print and send.
I have to admit I was excited and nervous as to how everything would go. The rain stayed away, and all went smooth and easy. Thanks Ann, you did a fabulous job at arranging everything. I had so much fun, I can't wait to do it again..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home